Monday 24 September 2012

August Rush effect!

One of the most influential films I have seen is August Rush. I really love the film, everything about it. I am not reviewing the film, so, well, I saw it again yesterday for the fourth time. I decided to look up a little about it. I found out that Freddy Highmore [Evan Taylor], who I thought was a kid, is actually exactly a year younger than I am, born on Valentine's Day, 1992! So I decided to draw his picture. Here it is :)


I used to draw when i was younger but i never really got into it due to schooling and other stuff. Recently I got a new smartphone and discovered Instagram and found many professional artists, as well as others just like me, trying to draw... Actually artists of all stages and I got really inspired by their works! So I have started drawing again and I have learnt a lot from them. I like the fact that I can show my works to people like me around the globe. well... times running up gotta go... I'll be posting more of my drawing.

Thanks for visiting my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment