Sunday 10 February 2013

Ranbir Kapoor Rough sketch and anime sketches!

I saw the film Barfi! yesterday, and I had in mind that I would draw Ranbir Kapoor, the lead actor of this film however since I am very busy I had no time for a proper sketch. The film is awesome in one word. A must see. And I particularly love the OST "Main Kya Karoon" and now that's what I've been listening to since yesterday...

You may listen to it here:

So today, I had a project work to do with a friend who was supposed to come over to my room. I did this quicksketch/rough sketch of Ranbir while waiting. It took me 20 minutes... Not very good :)

Then I thought why not try Anime? So I did these. I have never done them before; they are nice to draw, I think because it's just a few lines and you don't worry much about if they look real.


The first one is  Sasuke.

The socond one: Itachi

 The third: Kabuto

No comments:

Post a Comment