Friday 5 October 2012

Mizo Couple (Pawi/Lai) at Anthurium Festival 2012

The models are a Mizo [Lai/Pawi tribe] couple at the Anthurium Festival 2012 held at Aizáwl, Mizoram, India every year. There are several cultural shows in this event. I couldn't find any particular post dedicated to the festival, check out here for more...

I did both on A4 sheets, the lady at late night last night. Except for the messy hair, there is not much to see about the tribe!!! LOL


Did the guy today at noon. Men had long hair in olden days and this is how they would keep it. The style varied among different tribes! [I learnt that from Khàwnglung Rùn]

So, here is the final picture of them put together! I could have put them together more smoothly but I had no time...

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

.....Kei ka awmna'h, nang i awmna'h.....

1 comment: